What is the Process?
- If you have a Realtor, you will meet with your Realtor. Your Realtor will work with the listing agent.
- If you do not have a Realtor you will meet with the listing agent.
- Earnest Money Required 3 days after binding date, each seller requires a different amount.
- All earnest money is made payable to the Builder.
- Pre-Approval Letter from Buyer's Lender is Required before any home is taken off the market.
- Builder Contract Required - Listing Agent will prepare all paperwork.
- In order to preserve the value for new and existing home sales, we do not negotiate pricing. Your neighbor paid the same as you!
Homes are not listed in the MLS until the cabinets have been installed. All cabinets are standard, one color, no changes. Colors are shown online in photos.
- Builders Choose all Exterior Colors.
- After the cabinets have been installed, carpet and laminate samples will be left at home for buyer to match with cabinets. Listing agent will notify when ready. See Frequently Asked Questions