With iOS 11 and later, you can scan documents in Notes, and add a signature or manually sign a document. You can also add a signature or sign a document with an Apple Pencil and compatible iPad.
To scan a document:
- Open a note or create a new note.
- Tap , then tap Scan Documents.
- Place your document in view of the camera on your device.
- If your device is in Auto mode, your document will be automatically scanned. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap or one of the Volume buttons.
- Drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Keep Scan.
- You can add additional scans to the document or tap Save when you're done.
To sign a document:
- Tap the document in the note.
- Tap , then tap Markup.
- To add your signature, tap , then tap . To manually sign your document, select a tool to use, then sign with your finger or an Apple Pencil with a compatible iPad.
Click here for source of information: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205773