Villages of Greentree
Homes Currently Available
We are about ready to open the new section. We are waiting on codes to approve this section and for a plat with the lots. It will be any day now. We will be pulling permits in January. The homes will be ready to move in around June 2020.
While we are waiting, you can click the photos below to see the plans coming.
- In order to be fair to all of our customers and preserve the value for existing and new construction sales, new home prices are not negotiable.
- We do not have a model home.
- Homes are not listed in the MLS until the cabinets have been installed.
- Earnest Money $2,500.00 on homes currently being built. On any proposed construction home, earnest money is $6,000.
- With Approved Lender - Up to $5,000 in closing cost paid for buyer! In most cases you can choose your own lender. However, there are some the builders will not approve for the $5,000. With our preferred lender, the lender will pay another $2,000 in closing.
Measurements and square footage shown are APPROXIMATE. Changes sometimes occur during construction. Please see specific house for exact measurements and square footage. When photos and/or renderings are shown of another home, they are shown for illustration purposes only. Unless it is specifically stated in your agreement, an item may or may not be included or be built as shown. If you have a specific concern, please address prior to contract agreement. Seller reserves the right to change any utilities, fixtures, doors, windows, placement of walls, railings, front porch columns, cabinets, counter tops, etc, at any time during construction. Seller reserves the right to increase prices at any time without notice or prior obligation.
Verify all room sizes and square footage if a concern prior to agreement. All final square footage is determined at time of appraisal. Completion date shown is an estimate only, time could vary depending on weather, supply and subcontractor availability. Tax amount shown is a new construction estimate. Please consult with your title company for a more accurate amount.
All sales and marketing information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. If any matters are of specific concern, it is up to the consumer to obtain independent advice or information. Seller and/or agent will not be held liable.
All advertising will show a garage and/or placement for a driveway. Trees, Codes, water and sewer lines, topo of the lot, and rock must all be considered. Builder determines the location of the driveway, and if any plan needs to be "flipped", to accommodate these items. "Because you see the garage on the left or right on our website or drawings, does not necessarily mean the garage will be on that side when built."
Compensation is not paid on any seller concessions; (closing cost or title).