What is the Process?
- If you have a Realtor, you will meet with your Realtor. Your Realtor will work with the listing agent.
- If you do not have a Realtor you will meet with the listing agent.
- Earnest Money Required: $1,000, 3 days after binding date.
- Make earnest money payable to the Builder shown on Community Home Page.
- Builder will Pay the Title Policy IF you are closing with his title company only, and there is no split closing, approx, $1,400.
- Pre-Approval Letter from Lender is Required
- Builder Contract Required - Listing Agent will Provide, or Realtors use button below on this page.
- In order to preserve the value for new and existing home sales, we do not negotiate pricing. Your neighbor paid the same as you!
Homes are not listed in the MLS until the cabinets have been installed. All cabinets are standard, one color, no changes. Colors are shown online in photos.
All Realtors: Click button below to obtain a copy of builder sales agreement. Georgia will provide a password to Realtors. You can send a text or email.